EWS stands for Economical Weaker Section. Application of EWS Certificate is easy process but it is time taken process. It is very important for taking admission on school and college’s, and government jobs. There are 10% of reservation of total seats from EWS candidates.
Required document for EWS certificate is below
- Income Certificate of BDO
- Domicile Certificate of SDO
- Sub Caste Certificate
- Land Records (If Any)
- Xerox copy of AADHHAR card or Epic Card of two referee, who will be sign in your form
- Birth Certificate or Secondary certificate for date of birth proof.
- Aaddhar Card of candidate
- EPIC Card (If Any)
Eligibility of EWS certificate
- You must be an Indian Citizen
- Annual family income must be bellow 8 lakhs per annum.
- Must not own more than 5 acres of agricultural land.
- Residensial flat should be less than 1000 square feet.
** Here family defines that the person includes the applicant, parents of applicant, wife or husband of applicant, and children under age of 18 years.
Process of EWS Certificate
- After collecting all document you have to go to BDO Office and submit all documents.
- After 2-3 days again visit BLRO Office in BDO. And fill up the form provided by BLRO. Then fill up the form with memo no provides by BDO office with a Court Pin worth Rs/- 10.
- Next go to after 7 to 10 working days to BDO Office generally within in that time your certificate will be ready .
** Validity of this certificate is one financial year. So try to do form up in the month of April.
Official Notification Of EWS Certificate
Download Form Of EWS Certificate
If you have any extra quarries you may contact us without any hesitation. We will support you till you get the EWS Certificate.
Mail Us : [email protected]